Summer 2016 Updates
June 17, 2016
New Clinical Trials for Summer 2016
Hello everyone! We will be starting enrollment on a few new clinical trials and will be wrapping up enrollment with others. Below is an update on the various study openings and closings. If you would like to sign up to participate, fill out a trial application or contact us at 405-235-8188 or by email at email@example.com.
Enrollment Opening Soon:
- ADHD (ages 18-55) – opening enrollment June 28, 2016
- Asthma (ages 12-21) – opening enrollment July 1, 2016
- Depression (age 18-65) – opening enrollment late July 2016
- Chronic Migraines (ages 18+) – opening enrollment August 2016
- Child IBS/Constipation (ages 6-17) – opening enrollment August 2016
Enrollment Closing Soon:
- Binge Eating – closing June 17
- Depression (Genetic study) – closing July 1
- Adolescent ADHD (Genetic study) – closing July 8
Next week we will be at the Summer Geriatric Institute on June 23 & 24 to help spread awareness for Alzheimer’s research and share information about our clinical trial opportunities.
The event will take place at the Samis Education Center in the Children’s Hospital at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. You can learn more about the event and Oklahoma Healthy Aging Initiative here.
Have a great summer everybody! We hope to see you out there!
Stay cool and stay safe!