A clinical trial investigating a medication for the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation (IBS-C) in kids (ages 6-17)
Is your child suffering from constipation with abdominal pain?
IPS Research is seeking participants for a kids constipation study investigating a medication for the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation (IBS-C).
Children who are constipated may complain of abdominal discomfort or pain, have infrequent bowel movements, and when their bowels do move, it might be hard or painful. This clinical trial will evaluate the use of an investigational study drug in children with Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation (IBS-C).
To qualify for the study, your child must meet the following criteria:
- Be between 7 and 17 years old
- At least for the past 2 months have 2 or fewer bowel movements in a week
- Have abdominal pain or discomfort with bowel movements
- Otherwise, be in relatively good health
Qualified participants may receive:
- Study-related care and study drug at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel